This is a part time position, with the possibility of full time if the candidate is a good fit. Candidates will be expected to be fluent in video and audio specifications (codec, container, bit rate, frame rate etc). The position also requires the use of NLE software, as well as several transcoding applications.
At least 2 years of experience in digital media is expected.
This is not a creative position
The hours will vary based on the assigned tasks. There may be overnight shifts.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE USA
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO NYC FOR TRAINING/WORK
- Mac and Windows proficient
- Understanding of digital media storage
- Experience with Closed Captioning creation and QC
- Video and Audio knowledge preferred
- Video editing software experience
- Experience with folder structure and workflows
- Use of MAM systems