One of NYC’s most dynamic video content management and distribution companies is growing and looking for experienced digital video professionals. We work on all things video from independent films and top television programs, too commercials and web videos. We are also a leader in digital inclusion and compliance. If you are a good communicator and team player then you will be a great fit at Syncro.
About the Position:
You will be working on Syncro’s internal platform development. Contributing to improving our platform, so we can deliver features quickly, with high reliability and scalability. Collaborating on projects such as transforming our existing hybrid platform to be a completely cloud based solution. The role will include assistance in maintaining and fixing bugs within the existing systems.
We work as a team that maintains a high level of communication to achieve the best results possible. We are looking for highly motivated – self-starters who are proactive with time management skills.
If you have a passion for video and making it work in the cloud, this is a great opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will report to the Senior Developer and assist in the planning and design phases surrounding new and evolving media production pipelines, as an integral part of Syncro’s new Cloud based projects, using cutting edge solutions from AWS, Telestream and other vendors.
- Documentation using Confluence and Jira ticketing platforms for all work and projects is an absolute requirement.
- Must be flexible and adapt to working under deadlines, able to complete Duties and Responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Propensity for learning new technologies, troubleshooting and finding solutions to complex issues.
- Must have experience in cloud computing and principles.
Key Technical Skills:
- Database experience in – SQL MySQL Aurora, SQL Server and RDS implementation
- Experience with REST API JSON
- Write/maintain documentation for the client and other team members.
- Pro-active problem solving and Self Learning skills
- Lambda, S3, SQS Queue, API Gateway
- Experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting
- Experience with software MySql Workbench, Git, Postman, Toad and IDE
Additional Skills that help:
- Audio and video media file knowledge
- File transfer technologies and integrations
- Digital Workflows experience
- GoAnywhere Experience
- UI Design Skills